Monday 27 December 2021

TMNT Week - Leonardo



Hello everyone and welcome to a new week and a new theme. before I get to the balloons can I wish you all a very happy National Fruit Cake day.

So this weeks theme of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles was suggested by my cousin Charlie, at first I had dismissed the idea as they are all very similar however once I had thought about it I figured I could make them all different enough. Today we have Leonardo, the oldest of the four turtles he is the commander and tactical advisor of the team. 

The weapons that Leonardo uses are a pair of Ninjatos (a Japanese short sword), Leonardo is seen wearing blue and because he is the most skilled of the turtles he is names after one of the most skilled of the Renaissance artists Leonardo da Vinci.

The eyes and mouth are Photoshopped on plus I gave the sword a slight sharp edge, The background I made from scratch but I only had to work on this the once as I have adapted it and used it for all the images this week.

See you tomorrow turtle fans

Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone and may I be the first to wish you a very happy International Carrot day. After a long break I am resuming my Take Five proje...