Saturday 25 December 2021

Christmas Week - Bonus



Hello everyone, its been a bit difficult to find a national holiday of importance to celebrate today but thankfully after an exhaustive search (taking roughly 20 seconds) I have discovered that is is National Pumpkin Pie day.

I don't normally do new photos on Saturdays but because there seems to be something major going on today I have decided to do an extra bonus photo.

Have a lovely weekend everyone
Rob

#balloontwisting #balloon #balloontwister #balloonart #photoshop #movie #christmasweek #robdriscoll #bowtieballoonguy #christmasweek🎄 #balloonartistry #robdriscollbowtieballoonguy #christmas #christmas2021 #balloonartist #balloonsculpture #balloons #santa #santaclaus #santa #santaclaus #fatherchristmas #fatherchristmas #fatherchristmas🎅

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone and may I be the first to wish you a very happy International Carrot day. After a long break I am resuming my Take Five proje...