Friday 24 December 2021

Christmas Week - The Snowman

 

    Hello fellow Festive fans and may I be the first to wish you a very happy national eggnog day, Today should be the last day of my week of festive photos however I have a bonus photo tomorrow.

    Today I have made what I think might be a very British character, I am really not sure how well known this chap is around the world, maybe if you are from outside the UK you can let me know in the comments below?

    So this is The Snowman from the book (and 1982 animated short film) by Raymond Briggs. I have a feeling that this animation is a Christmas tradition for many families in the UK, it is usually shown on TV every year. If you are unfamiliar with it then buckle up because you are in for a treat, here is a link to the full 26 minute animation - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A3THighARU&ab_channel=uderzo1984

    See you tomorrow for my bonus photograph folks and I hope you all have a wonderful few days whatever it is you get up to.

Rob

#balloonart #photoshop #christmas2021 #balloontwister #christmas #robdriscoll #balloonsculpture #balloontwisting #balloonartist #balloons #balloon #bowtieballoonguy #christmasweek #robdriscollbowtieballoonguy #balloonartistry #christmasweek🎄 #movie #snowman #thesnowman #RaymondBriggs #snow #walkingintheair

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone and may I be the first to wish you a very happy International Carrot day. After a long break I am resuming my Take Five proje...