Wednesday 22 December 2021

Christmas Week - Elf



Hello everyone and may I wish you a very happy national date nut bread day. We are half way through Christmas week and today I have made my own version of Buddy the Elf from the movie Elf. 

Some of the most popular scenes in the film feature the exciting facial expressions of Will Ferrell who plays Buddy, translating those expressions into balloon/photoshop form was quite a challenge and I hope I did it justice. The face, jacket details and background is all made with photoshop, I also reworked the shape of the hat a little bit to get it looking more like the actual hat.

See you tomorrow for another festive photo

Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone and may I be the first to wish you a very happy International Carrot day. After a long break I am resuming my Take Five proje...