Tuesday 21 December 2021

Christmas Week - Die Hard

 


Hello everyone and happy don't make your bed day, I have gone straight into the celebrations for this important occasion by not making my bed . . . again.

Today we have another Christmas movie, it is Die Hard, yes it IS a Christmas movie, even if Bruce Willis has recently stated that it is NOT a Christmas movie he is wrong, if a film takes place on or near Christmas then it IS a Christmas movie, Just like Ghostbusters 2 and Batman Returns. 

I made this John McClane during a recent balloon event, the only additions I have made with Photoshop are the eyes but I did go to town with the background creating the Skyscraper and the explosion from scratch. 

See you tomorrow my festive friends.

Rob




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone and may I be the first to wish you a very happy International Carrot day. After a long break I am resuming my Take Five proje...