Monday 20 December 2021

Christmas Week - The Grinch


    Hello everyone and welcome to a new week in my Take Five project, before I get to todays balloon I I would like to wish you a very happy National Sangria Day, I am pretty sure there are lots of people out there who would like to celebrate this important occasion. 

    This week I am starting Christmas week off with a very popular character, it is the Grinch from the 1957 children's book How the Grinch Stole Christmas! by Dr Seuss. I was never a big fan of the Grinch, we didn't really get Dr Seuss here in the UK when I was a child and I never really liked the early films however that all changed with the 2018 animated movie The Grinch starring Benedict Cumberbatch as the main character. 

    This balloon Grinch is made completely from lime green balloons (no surprise there), The mouth, nose, eyes and eyebrows were all put in using photoshop and I created the background from scratch. It was so nice to start the week off with such a jolly fun loving character. 

See you tomorrow 

Rob 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone and may I be the first to wish you a very happy International Carrot day. After a long break I am resuming my Take Five proje...