Monday 13 December 2021

Fraggle Rock - Boober

 


    Hello Everyone and may I be the first to wish you a very happy National Violin day. Today we kick Fraggle week off with the first of five Fraggle Characters, this is Boober. 

    Boober is a very serious Fraggle, he spends most of his life worrying about doom and disease, when he is not worrying about himself he spends his spare time warning others of the impending doom and disaster. Boober does have some hobbies, he loves laundry (hence the socks) and he enjoys cooking too. 

    This Boober is made from 6 balloons (all scraps from my scrap box), I obviously spent hours drawing on the eyes which are hidden under his hair. There is literally no photoshop work on Boober himself however I did create the cave and sock background using photoshop.

    See you tomorrow folks and as the Fraggles say - Dance your cares away, worries for another day.

Rob


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone and may I be the first to wish you a very happy International Carrot day. After a long break I am resuming my Take Five proje...