Tuesday 14 December 2021

Fraggle Rock - Mokey

 


Hello everyone and happy International Monkey day, today my balloon sculpture is nothing to do with Monkeys, instead I am continuing the Fraggle Rock theme and we have the Fraggle called Mokey.

Mokey Fraggle is a bit like the mother figure of Fraggle Rock, I have always seen her as a bit of a hippy (which I love), she loves poetry, painting, meditating and writing in her diary, she also loves to mother the other Fraggles.

This Mokey is actually made up of lots of tiny bits of balloon, I struggled to find enough of the right colours so I pieced her together from all sorts of small bits. The eye pupils are the only part put on with Photoshop, plus I reworked yesterdays Boober background to create a new different background for Mokey. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone and may I be the first to wish you a very happy International Carrot day. After a long break I am resuming my Take Five proje...