Friday 17 December 2021

Fraggle Rock - Gobo



Hey everyone, its the final Fraggle in my Fraggle fiesta today and what a day it will be because I know so many people are celebrating National Maple Syrup day. 

Meet Gobo Fraggle, He is seen as one of the leader Fraggles, he is adventurous and loves to explore new parts of the Fraggle cave system. Gobo is also very brave being the only Fraggle brave enough to venture into the Captains lighthouse (or Docs workshop depending on where you live).

My Gobo Fraggle is made from a selection of balloons in lots of random shapes and sizes. Just like some of the other Fraggles it is just the pupils of the eyes which are Photoshopped on.

As this is my last Fraggle of the week I will do a recap tomorrow and announce my next theme on Sunday, ooo I wonder what the theme could be?

Have a good weekend

Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone and may I be the first to wish you a very happy International Carrot day. After a long break I am resuming my Take Five proje...