Thursday 16 December 2021

Fraggle Rock - Red


Hello fellow Fraggle fans. Today is a very special occasion, its National Chocolate covered anything day, sounds like a great celebration to me. 

Today I have made Red Fraggle, she has very distinctive hair and is instantly recognisable. Red loves sports and is a swimming teacher and an expert at rock hockey.

This balloon Red Fraggle was made completely from balloons and only the eye pupils are photoshopped. I made her about 3 weeks ago along with all the other Fraggles. I've had about 3 or 4 weeks worth of balloons made in advance since I started this project which I am currently very pleased about as I'm having a very busy week of doing Christmas shows and don't have any time to add to the project. It's great to have a few weeks to fall back on. 

See you tomorrow for the final Fraggle balloon
Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone and may I be the first to wish you a very happy International Carrot day. After a long break I am resuming my Take Five proje...