Thursday 30 December 2021

TMNT Week - Raphael

 


Hello everyone and may I wish you a very Happy National Bacon Day, I do hope you all have a wonderful day full of bacon galore. Today I am featuring the last of the 4 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Raphael (Raph).

Raph is named after the Italian Renaissance artist Raffael and is the most aggressive of the four turtles, he generally wields his twin Sai as his primary weapon and is often very angry and sometimes rebellious.  

The background of this weeks pictures has all been the same background but I have been able to change the colours of each background to make them all look slightly different, the eyes and mouth were photoshopped on and then I added some detail to his weapons.

Tomorrow I move away from turtles and we get to see another character. See you tomorrow.

Rob 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone and may I be the first to wish you a very happy International Carrot day. After a long break I am resuming my Take Five proje...