Friday 31 December 2021

TMNT week - Splinter


Hello all, I am sorry for this interruption to your daily routine but I would like to wish you all a very happy National No Interruptions Day.  

Today marks the last day of TMNT week (and the last day of the year, Happy New Year everyone). For the last day I have made the adoptive father and sensei of all four of the Turtles - Master Splinter. 

Splinter is wise, mature, and highly trained in the art of Ninjutsu, he is also a giant rat, it depends on which story line you follow but he was either the mutated/reincarnated martial artist Hamato Yoshi, OR he was the pet rat of Hamato Yoshi. Splinter idolises the four turtles and occasionally comes to their rescue in times of crisis.

My version of Splinter was quite complicated to make, I'm not even sure if I remember how I made the body, the only parts of Splinter which are photoshopped are the pupils of the eyes and the background.

Have a great new year everyone

Rob



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone and may I be the first to wish you a very happy International Carrot day. After a long break I am resuming my Take Five proje...