Wednesday 15 December 2021

Fraggle Rock - Wembley


Greetings fellow Fraggle fans, I hope you are all having a good week, I would like to be the first to wish you a happy national cat herders day, may all of my cat herding readers out there have a wonderful day however you celebrate it. 

Today I have made a sculpture of Wembley Fraggle, when I was a child fan of the Fraggles Wembley was always my Fraggle, I loved him. Wembley is the youngest Fraggle and is always seen wearing his banana palm shirt, he hates arguments and really can't decide on anything (that is me all over). Wembley is a hard worker and has a job as the siren of the local Fraggle Fire Department. 

This balloon Wembley was fairly simple to make from balloons however I then spent a very long time working on the extra effects in Photoshop. First of all I had to change the colour of Wembley's skin, he is actually a kind of yellow green, the next step was the banana palms on his shirt and his eye pupils, Just like with Mokey I used the same background and moved a few of the features around to make it look different. 

See you all tomorrow 

Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone and may I be the first to wish you a very happy International Carrot day. After a long break I am resuming my Take Five proje...